- Undergo a fingerprint check – at least 15 business days in advance of volunteer activity
- Undergo a Child Protective Services (CPS) clearance – at least 15 business days in advance of volunteer activity
- Complete the required SafeSchools training modules each school year – prior to engaging in volunteer activity.
- Click here to access the training
- After you have completed the required modules in Safe Schools, please print a copy of your certificate and bring it to the front office so that she may attach it to your file, or to create a new file for you if this is your first time as a volunteer.
- If you are a PGCPS employee, you probably have already completed the required training but you still must print the required certificate and bring it to the front office.
Please refer to this link below to assist with what requirements you need for volunteering: https://www.pgcps.org/required-training